INFLUENCE AT WORK (IAW®) was founded by Robert Cialdini, Ph.D. as a professional resource to improve organizational and personal performance by deploying ethical influence strategies. Offering keynote presentations, participatory workshops, and an intensive Cialdini Method Certified Trainer (CMCT) program, IAW serves an international audience that includes a spectrum of multinational corporations, governmental agencies, professional associations, and educational institutions.
With an international brand and a training team that exemplifies Dr. Cialdini’s commitment to integrity and scientifically-grounded evidence, IAW is well-positioned to continue to maximize professional success.
IAW reaches a worldwide audience that boasts a range of industries including financial services, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, governmental agencies, law, information technology, consumer products, media, telecommunications, and national associations.
Cialdini Code of Ethics
For those who gain power from knowing and using the Science of Influence, these are my established ethical guidelines. With these Principles that I have codified over the last 35 years comes great responsibilities to:
- Be truthful.
- Forgo manipulation of others.
- Forgo manipulation of facts.
- Use the principle(s) that already exist naturally in your situation.
- Use the principle that demonstrate what is wise for all concerned.
- Refrain from using any Principle in a way that could injure your relationship.
- Inform (that is, educate) people into agreement.
- Ensure any “contrast” used is relevant to the situation.
- Own up to any mistake ASAP. And remember the “but”.