The Cialdini Method Certified Trainer (CMCT) program is based on the research of Dr. Robert Cialdini, and his New York Times bestselling book, Influence. This program was designed to teach experienced professional trainers how to train those in the business community to understand, practice, and ethically use the science of influence in the Principles of Persuasion (POP) Workshop. Only those who are Cialdini Method Certified Trainers in good standing are endorsed by Dr. Cialdini to lead his POP Workshop®.
Earning your CMCT is multi-layered process featuring a rigorous four-day train-the-trainer course designed for experienced professional trainers and led by Dr. Robert Cialdini and Dr. Gregory Neidert, INFLUENCE AT WORK’s Director of Training. This CMCT course provides trainers with the knowledge and skills needed to present the Principles of Persuasion (POP) Workshop. No one can become a CMCT without passing this course, passing the practice teaching, passing the final written exam, and passing their audited POP Workshop.
Only a CMCT in good standing is endorsed by Dr. Robert Cialdini to teach the POP Workshop. Only CMCTs may represent, facilitate and purchase the materials and receive permission to use the intellectual property (IP).
Once all of the requirements have been met, CMCTs will receive the following:
- A listing on the INFLUENCE AT WORK (IAW®) website
- Special pricing for POP Workshop materials, CDs, tip cards, smart cards and books by Dr. Cialdini
- Updates on Dr. Cialdini’s newest research
- Early access to relevant articles
- Recommendations from IAW for additional business.
- Content questions addressed by Dr. Neidert
- Ability to attend IAW’s open-to-the-public POPs tuition-free
- Early access to new programs
- CMCT certificate