Please review our tuition fees and make scheduling arrangements using our online form.
In the contiguous United States, the fee is $1,000 per participant, plus trainer’s airfare, ground transportation, meals and hotel accommodations. The minimum number of participants is 15 and maximum is 30.
Outside the United States, the fee is $1,300 per participant, plus trainer’s business class airfare, ground transportation, meals and hotel accommodations. The minimum number of participants is 20 and maximum is 30.
Included in this pricing:
- Two-day workshop based on the research of Dr. Robert Cialdini.
- Proprietary student interactive workbook, Influence: Science & Practice (5th Edition), and intellectual use license (one set per participant).
- Customization of exercises. IAW experts work with client representative(s) to ensure that these customized exercises allow the participants to apply their learning to situations they are likely to encounter in their job.
- CMCT (Cialdini Method Certified Trainer) to facilitate this workshop. Each CMCT has been personally trained by Dr. Cialdini and has passed rigorous requirements in order to earn and maintain CMCT designation. Only CMCTs are endorsed to facilitate this workshop.
It is the client’s responsibility to provide:
- Trainer’s travel, meals, and lodging
- Audio-Visual needs
- Training facility
- Student refreshments & meals (optional)
- Training room should consist of round tables with 5 to 6 people at each round.
- Please contact us for additional set-up info and pre-event promotional materials.
Comments or questions are welcome.