Please review our tuition fees and make scheduling arrangements using our online form.
In the contiguous United States
$24,000 plus trainer’s airfare, ground transportation, meals and hotel accommodations.
$1,200 per person over 20 participants. Maximum number of participants is 35.
Outside the United States
$33,000* plus trainer’s business class airfare, ground transportation, meals and hotel accommodations.
$1,500 per person over 22 participants. Maximum number of participants is 35.
*For flight times of 12 hours or less. Over 12 hours, please call for fee.
Included in this pricing:
- Two-day workshop based on the research of Dr. Robert Cialdini.
- Proprietary student interactive workbook, Influence: Science & Practice (5th Edition), and intellectual use license (one set per participant).
- Customization of exercises. IAW experts work with client representative(s) to ensure that these customized exercises allow the participants to apply their learning to situations they are likely to encounter in their job.
- CMCT (Cialdini Method Certified Trainer) to facilitate this workshop. Each CMCT has been personally trained by Dr. Cialdini and has passed rigorous requirements in order to earn and maintain CMCT designation. Only CMCTs are endorsed to facilitate this workshop.
It is the client’s responsibility to provide:
- Trainer’s travel, meals, and lodging
- Audio-Visual needs
- Training facility
- Student refreshments & meals (optional)
- Training room should consist of round tables with 5 to 6 people at each round.