Please review our tuition fees and make scheduling arrangements using our online.
In the contiguous United States, the fee is $1,000 per participant. Plus trainer’s airfare, ground transportation, meals and hotel accomodations.Â (Minimum number of participants is 15 and maximum is 30.)
Outside the United States, the fee is $1,300 per participant. Plus trainer’s business class airfare, ground transportation, meals and hotel accomodations. (Minimum number of participants is 20 and maximum is 30.)
Included in this pricing:
- Two-day workshop based on the research of Dr. Robert Cialdini.
- Proprietary student interactive workbook, Influence: Science & Practice (5th Edition), and intellectual use license (one set per participant).
- Customization of exercises. IAW experts work with client representative(s) to ensure that these customized exercises allow the participants to apply their learning to situations they are likely to encounter in their job.
- One CMCT (Cialdini Method Certified Trainer) to facilitate this workshop. Each CMCT has been personally trained by Dr. Cialdini and has passed rigorous requirements in order to earn and maintain CMCT designation. Only CMCTs are endorsed to facilitate this workshop.
It is the client’s responsibility to provide:
- Trainer’s travel, meals, and lodging.
- AV needs.
- Training facility.
- Student refreshments & meals (optional).
Comments or questions are welcome.